Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Monday, December 3, 2007

A New Gold Rush Solver

As I was reading the forums today, someone mentioned MoolaSolvers.com. The site claims that the tool provides the users with at least a 50% chance of winning it's games. I have not personally used this tool in a game, but from just messing around with it, my impression is that it can be very useful.

If you have read my previous posts, you may realize that I am very interested in looking at statistics. This is one aspect I like about the site which other solvers do not have. The site will give you stats on wins and losses so you can see how well solver has performed to date. As of this posting, the current win % of the solver is 59.8%. Give it a shot!

If you do use the solver, let me know how it works, I will update this post when I find time to mess around.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

it seems as if this site is being updated quite often... lots of new stuff to mess with.

Gilbert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I would not recommend using this. Game theory and Nash Equilibriums are nice, but most people beat me a lot when I use the solver.

Mike said...

I personally don't use these anymore. They were a great way to start.

Some people run the solver, and they guess one rock above what the solver suggests... This seems to work against those who follow the solver rock for rock.

Anonymous said...

yea these r dumb

Anonymous said...

I've used this quite a bit and I have never gotten above 0.04 with it. I really dont think it's worth the hassle and frustration of trying to switch back and forth between the windows and trying to make your own decisions.

Also, this website has not been updated in a LONG time. Not to mention there are no instructions on how to use their Hi/Lo solver at all. I am getting really disappointed with moolasolvers.

Anonymous said...

It appears Moolasolvers is no more. Clearly was the best solver out there.