Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Month Report: November

I took a "break" from playing on Moola.com for the month of November. It was a combination of me getting a promotion at work as well as the girlfriend complaining that I was spending to much time on the computer. So besides the first week of November, most of my the time I spent on Moola was either on the forums or using the search & win wheel.

November GraphOn the 6th of November, it was the booster blitz and that helped me surpass my goal of hitting $100. It was after the blitz that I decided to stop playing as much. I spun the wheel 83 times this month for a total of $4.87.

Once again, like every other month, I seem to be winning my lower level games just fine, but when I try to play a higher level game, my odds of winning just seems horrible. I know this is just an assumption, but I think part of the problem is the addition of the new event feed. As you can see by looking at my chart, when I started playing again at the end of the month, my balance started to decrease again. Sure it could be that I was rusty, but I just don't want to admit that.
Win/Loss Chart
By any means, my new goal for December is to hit $250. Sure this may not seem like a huge goal, but with the amount of time I have left to play, I think I will have a hard time reaching this goal.

September Consisted Of:
51 Games of Hi/Lo (25 Wins, 8 Tied, 18 Losses)
170 Games of Gold Rush (86 Wins, 20 Tied, 64 Losses)
83 Search & Win Spins
39 Referral Boosters
40 Booster Blitz

Lessons Learned:
1. Not a big fan of the event feed
2. Booster Blitz is awesome!
3. Avoid playing Doremi. Shes to good!

No comments: