Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

$9000 Spin

The admins mentioned a little after I joined Moola that someone will be hitting the $9000 spin soon. Little did I know, soon meant about 6 months. But someone did finally hit the $9000 search and win booster. Right now, the only proof we have is that the spin showed up on the event feed. I hope that Form22 (the member who hit the jackpot) will post in the forum soon.

Here is a screenshot of the feed that NeedLotsOfMoola posted on the forums (I cut it down to size for the blog).

Congrats to Form22 for hitting the big one. I haven't seen the guy post on the forums yet, but most likely he is way to happy to even bother.

No comments: