Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So Sad

Yes I know this has NOTHING to do with Moola.com, but it is important news! Jessica Alba's representative officially announced to People Magazine that Jessica Alba is pregnant (no, that is not a typo). She should be having her baby sometime this coming summer.

Jessica Alba is pregnant with boyfriend Cash Warren's child, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.
"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer," says rep Brad Cafarelli.
Alba, 26, has dated Warren, 28, since the fall of 2004 after they met on the set of The Fantastic Four, on which Warren was a director's assistant.
The couple have been seen being affectionate together in Los Angeles in recent days, shopping for mattresses last Saturday and attending a Lakers game, where they were spotted kissing Sunday.
There is no doubt that this is a sad day for half the male population out there. How can anyone do such a thing to her! Jessica Alba is a dream girl, in terms of looks and from what I can tell from her interviews. I don't think I have seen a horrible picture of her. I know I can't say the same thing about her movies, but I watch them anyways.

In all seriousness though. I do think she is gorgeous and wish her the very best with her new child.

[Source]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was truly a sad day...

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

bugger