Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Post Booster Blitz

It's all over. The Booster Blitz has ended. Now that I have experienced it first hand I can tell you, the best thing about the event is the fact that everyone is on playing. I was playing Gold Rush most of the time and it was such a great experience being able to challenge different people on the higher levels. I think the highest number of people I saw playing was about 2300. Pretty amazing when you compare it to the average of 400-600 during a normal day.

The booster spins are great and all, but I was disappointed in the amount of spins I got. But at the end of the day, it is bonus money, so I shouldn't complain. During the Blitz, I received a total of 41 spins totaling $7.50 (highest spin being $1). I was really hoping to hit a $5 spin or even better a $9 spin but no luck. I wonder if anybody got it?

I played for about 4 of the 6 hrs of the Booster Blitz (mostly because it started at 3pm over on the west coast and I was still at work). I played a total of 81 games (70 GR and 11 Hi/Lo). I actually played more games then I had expected. I won 40 of those games, tied on 12 of them and lost 29 games.

(Win Loss Chart Goes Here)

As for my account balance. I jumped from $70.65 at the beginning of the day and I ended the day with $104.84. My balance peaked at $113.75 during the blitz, but I went on a 5 game losing streak. Although $35 may not seem like much for some people. My balance actually increased by about 30%.

(Days Balance Graph Goes Here)

I am just happy that I finally passed the $100 mark. I hope to make another $50 in the next few days so that I can cash out soon.

How did you guys do? Good/Bad? If this was your first Blitz, did it meet your expectations?

1 comment:

April said...

Between me and my husband we came out $21.00 ahead. can't complain. I have almost 40.00 in my account now. Didn't get any spins over 50 cents, mostly 10's and a few 30 cent ones.

The monkey picture, thats a ghost in someone's yard. the way he's standing it looks like he has wings almost. I laughed when I saw that.