Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Moola Update Nov. 16th

Surprise surprise, Moola.com got an update today. The first obvious update is the front page. The new front page now sports:

- a live update of how much money has exchanged hands
- a link to the Moola.com tutorial
- a live update of recent cash outs
- a link to member submitted video

The second addition that I found is the BoosterBar (found in the booster zone section). I have no idea how it works since I have not installed it, but to my knowledge:

- It detects when you are on a site that supports boosters
- It finds similar sites that will provide you with a booster
- It automatically logs you into Moola.com
- It also has a new wheel associated it

I will post more as soon as I learn something new. Sadly, no new games or updates that people have been wishing for, but it will come.

No comments: