Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Month Report: October

Wow, October was a crazy month for me. After my balance decided to go skydiving, I slowed down in the amount I was playing. All is good though because I finally reached my newest peak and I am still climbing!

I started the month not playing to many games and when I did play, I played Hi/Lo. Why? because I was busy at work, still in shock from the big loss and was preparing for my trip to Hawaii. Oh yes, the beautiful island of Oahu! I wasn't particularly content with how I was doing, but that was okay because I wasn't losing money.

For the first time I received my shopping boosters. A total of $12 was added to my balance while I was gone ($11.20 from the tickets to Hawaii, $.80 from GuessNow.com booster). My gosh, believe me, it is a really good feeling to see your balance jump 50% in one day. I thought that was the last time I would see this spike in a while, boy was I wrong.

Things really picked up when I got back home. I decided to try a strategy I read about. It worked (with a few customizations). I was playing Gold Rush again and I had a betting strategy to follow (strategy to be posted soon). Each day ended with a nice gain. Everything was going my way.

Lately however, it seems like I just can't seem to win as many games in Gold Rush. It is so frustrating to start the day below your previous days balance. My only solution for this problem so far is to just hop on over to Hi/Lo for a couple of games.

September Consisted Of:
107 Games of Hi/Lo (51 Wins, 13 Tied, 43 Losses)
207 Games of Gold Rush (112 Wins, 9 Tied, 85 Losses)
60 Search & Win Spins
2 Shopping Boosters ($12 Total)

At least I am on track with having more wins then losses.

Lessons Learned:
1. Slow And Steady Increases Your Balance
2. Sometimes you need a change of game (especially when you keep losing to anonymous players)
3. A tan makes you look SEXY!!!

No comments: