Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Guide: Search & Win

Round and round it goes, where it stops... Nobody knows!


The First thing you should know about the wheel is that before you even press the button to spin it, the system already knows what the results will be and has already added that spin to your account. In fact, you do not even need to press the spin button to receive the bonus. So in other words, the out come is predetermined. So for those of you who experience the wheel disappearing before you get a chance to spin it, don't worry, your money is safely tucked in your account.

The wheel (a.k.a. Wendy) is a little added bonus for the members (not to mention another way for Moola.com to make money). Some people base their earnings in Moola off just spinning the wheels and not playing any of the games. It is a slow process but you will gain money with each spin. There is also the chance of you hitting the $9000 mark.

Don't confuse the Search & Win wheel and the "Poor man's wheel". The difference is that the search & win wheel is reached via the search function and it also has higher possible results. The "Poor man's wheel" shows up randomly after you lose all your money and request a new penny.

Why spin the wheel?

  • It's free money
  • The money can be used to build your balance so that you can play higher level games
  • It's easy to spin daily
  • There is no risk
  • Did I mention that it is free money

How do you get the wheel? From what I know, it is pretty random. You are supposed to have up to 4 chances to spin the wheel during a 24 hour period, but recently a few members have been spinning the wheel more then 4 times a day.

As long as you search for something legit (not gibberish) and space out the time between spin, then you should be able to get the wheel. From the posts in the forums and from my own experience, the closest times between each spin is about 20min. My suggestion is to do a search every few hours. There are no specific words that will bring up the wheel even though some would like to believe so.

To my knowledge, the highest amount won from the wheel as of this posting is $100. But the Admins have been stating that the $9000 should be hit by someone in the near future (the coming year). Basically I suggest that if you do not plan on playing the games, you can just spin the wheel every now and then and hope that you are one of the lucky ones.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From my experience, there is a way to just about guarantee a spin. I have my home page set up to moola.com's search and win page. I go to it and search for anything and it comes up. Then, the next time it shows up is after at least 20 minutes, like you said, but the 20 minutes need to be uninterrupted by browsing i.e. I've had to shut all internet browsers in order to ensure that I'll get a spin wheel at my next attempt.

Sandy :) said...

I haven't used it in a long time...I guess it was down for a while. I also had it as my home page, and actually won the $100 on one spin. I was new to Moola, and didn't believe they would actually send the money, but they did!
Since then, playing the games, I have received another $35.
I will go back now and see if I can get the wheel going again.... :)