Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The First Post

I guess in the first post I should introduce myself. On Moola.com I am known as Likuid. But my real name is Michael... or Mike if you prefer. I accidentally found Moola.com while browsing InviteShare.com two and a half months ago and ever since then I have been playing Moola.com whenever I found time.

I have yet to cash out, even though I have enough to do so. I would like to build up my balance so that when I do cash out, I will be able to leave enough for me to build it up again.

The basis for creating this site is so that I can share my knowledge of Moola.com as well as share my progress. Over the last few months that I have been on Moola, I have learned a lot and I am hoping that I will be able to share my knowledge with whoever that might be interested.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

No comments: