Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Can't Gain Any Ground

It has been quite a slow day for me on Moola today. I can't seem to gain any ground. Whoever I am playing in Gold Rush seems to be able to predict my moves very well. It gets very frustrating, but as I have mentioned before. Take a step back and try again later (which I am doing now). I hope everyone else is having better luck!

Let me share a few pictures of my baby with everyone. His name is Bailey and he is currently 2 years old. Loves watching TV, playing with tennis balls, and long walks on the beach. Here are the first few pictures I have of him, I will share more after I have a chance to upload them.



2 comments:

umo said...

That is a VERY cute puppy!

saratdear said...

He looks so cute! =)

And sorry to hear you were having a bad day.