Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Progress Report: August

I am a freak when it comes to keeping numbers so don't judge me if I go a little overboard.

I started playing Moola at the end of June so the chart below shows my progress from when I started till the end of August.


As you can see, I did pretty well for myself during the month of August. I ended the month with $27.33. There was no real strategy that I was following. I was playing Hi/Lo 99% of the time during this month. As you can see, with Moola.com, as your account balance increases, so does the rate in which you can increase/decrease that balance.

The problem with Hi/Lo is that it is mostly based on chance, there is very little skill/strategy involved. There were a few days where I just kept having problems getting any wins. My tip to you is that when you start a losing streak, leave it be. Go away for a little while and come back and try again. A little while may = the rest of the day.

August Consisted Of:
548 Games Of Hi/Lo (256 won, 75 tied and 217 lost)
25 Games Of Gold Rush (11 won, 1 tied, 13 lost)
1 Game of Ro-Sham-Bo (1 tied)



I should also mention that I purposely lost level 1 games thinking that if my win percentage is way higher then my loss percentage, Moola gives me harder games of Hi/Lo. Trust me, this is not true. Moola does not rig games based off win percentage. I am not saying they rig it at all, but if they did, it is not based of percentage. =D

Lessons Learned:
1. Ro-Sham-Bo is not any fun and requires not skill
2. Moola is not rigged towards your win/tie/loss percentage

No comments: