Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Received My First Check

As I had mentioned in a previous post, I cashed out $90 in Decemberbasically my entire balance (I suggest that unless you really want to start off at ground zero and try to get pass that $5 mark, don't cash out your entire balance). I finally received my check today, but below is the time line from when I cashed out till when I got my check.

Dec 8th: Initiated a $90 cash out
Jan 4th (around this date): Received notice that my cash out was approved.
Jan 20th: Received notice that the check has been sent.
Jan 25th: Check arrives in my mailbox

Here is a picture of the check as proof (click on picture for larger image):

Now it is time to try and cash it out. I will update this post if there are any problems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much of that is from my beautiful spins!!

Unknown said...

that was me