Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Little Scarce

Sorry if I've been a little scarce lately. As usual, the holidays have kept me busy and now that it is a New Year (Happy New Year to all by the way), lots of responsibilities have been put on me at work. I will be posting more as soon as everything settles down.

At the very least I will post the new Leaderboard info as soon as I can.

I also want to thank everyone who has posted a comment on this blog. It is great to know that there are actually people reading this out there. FYI, you do not have to register to post a comment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

check out new solvers on www.moolasolvers.com!

btw, you should post an email address that you can be contacted at.

Mike said...

Great suggestion, I am working on putting a link up.