Be SURE to check your spam and/or Bulk Mail folder as the invitations often get erroneously filtered in there.
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO MOOLAADDICT.COM. Please visit us at our new locations for new posts.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Challenge For Februrary

I haven't been playing many games lately, and partly it is because I just don't have the time. Well, a friend of mine wanted to see if I can make $200 this month. Now that I have a goal, you may just see me playing more often.

Personally, I have never had more then $120 in my Moola account during any given time. But $200 in a month is more then enough time. Some Moolagans can make $500 in a week.


Using a new website I found, I created a timer and progress tracker for my account (shown on the right). You may not find it interesting, but it is a good reminder that I time is ticking down.

Edit: I updated my widget so that it looks better (finally was able to get home to create something on Photoshop) and also added some statistics for the challenge. Although I am currently doing worse compared to when I started. Things will change!

No comments: